$1000 for a complete build *is* a good deal (somebody buy it!), but I
wouldn't put much faith in the Ebay frame going for the same amount. It's
as-new accept for a couple of parts being bolted on for a while, but $250
over its original MSRP is a little optimistic, in my opinion.

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.