Curtis,

I'd love to but I'm requesting off March 23rd when Smitty visits from PDX
possible Joshua Tree overnight which you should consider...then in April
time off for a Death Valley trip and the big one, late June early July,
Siskiyou's, PDX and July 12th Bay Area Rally.

I'll consider it tho.

~Hugh

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein

http://velocipedemusings.blogspot.com/