So here's what's on the block. The panniers I love but I'm going in a
different direction color wise. My bag matching/coordinating  fetish is
your opportunity to pick up some of the very best panniers at a decent
price. The shoes well I've taken to heart Riv's velosophy and ride with
vans. So I know some of you out there still like to clip in. I'll also
include a pair of cleats with the commuter pair. I included a close up of
the typical wear for the point of attachment on the panniers. I have only
used them twice. More pictures upon request.

Panniers:
Arkel T28 yellow panniers pair $155 shipped.
Arkel GT18 yellow Paniers Pair $252 shipped

Bike shoes:
Shimano Commuter SH-CT 40M size EU 45, U.S. 10.5 lightly used no box no in
sole. $60 shipped
Shimano MTB SH-Mo88L Size EU 45, U.S. 10.5 also lightly used no box, no
insole $60 shipped

See images inserted. All items used so have appropriate wear. All sales
final.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i8aMEPZY3AE/UwZuj1St6nI/AAAAAAAAAvE/Z5kXyxundAA/s1600/GT+%26T+panniers.jpg>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-MujV2UncgrY/UwZupGZTORI/AAAAAAAAAvM/17cyAXrbMhU/s1600/GT18+front.jpg>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/--4daKieazOY/UwZutD2xhiI/AAAAAAAAAvU/RjzDiHZ1bvw/s1600/GT18+rear.jpg>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Gk0vUxC8BEM/UwZuyJgPP6I/AAAAAAAAAvc/fC9_Gi62idE/s1600/GT18+sections.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ck98oxLWRPU/UwZu20wB7lI/AAAAAAAAAvk/8SsNmnGAB98/s1600/T28+CU.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-g4Ufp21xRPo/UwZu6DuI6UI/AAAAAAAAAvs/anH6klICemA/s1600/T28+front.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-MGGOqi5L0GE/UwZu93XNKxI/AAAAAAAAAv0/c4FQKL_O6M0/s1600/T28+rear.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-KkSQ0-CRUcM/UwZvFfLfhlI/AAAAAAAAAv8/4J-YdF4cBnI/s1600/Shimano+bike+shoes.jpg>

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zMcUcUj_XqQ/UwZvJZIoTkI/AAAAAAAAAwE/SRQO10slqRw/s1600/Commuter+bottom.jpg>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3wthTEG5RG8/UwZvNMTYA7I/AAAAAAAAAwM/8JsMdo5wq0s/s1600/MTB+bottom.jpg>

Please contact off group. Thanks for looking.

~Hugh