Mike,

Yes that's definitely a labor of love. I love it! But I can appreciate
creative beauty from afar. So as much as I love it I personally would go in
a different direction. Regarding can you twine too much? Nah twine away!
But you made me laugh it does have that Low rider/Riv fusion thing going
on.

~Hugh