> Bill...this is just an awesome story! I have never had a bike come back to
> me although many would be welcome.

And for the record...your monstercross build is absolutely THE best!! I
would have purchased the same frame a size down, but they had switched to
sidepull by the time I was shopping. Oddly I ended up on a Hilsen which was
sidepull too. But that got got traded for my AR. MAN I wish the Hilsen had
come with cantis!!!

Really crazy that someone could have such a beauty hanging around and never
build it!! It's like you put in cryogenic storage for deep space travel and
now it's reached the galactic outpost and assigned a fresh mission!