OK,
After valued input on the I-bob list I've decided to sell my 57cm Hilsen as
a frame or full bike - your choice.

Serious interested parties can contact me at off-list.

Thanks,
Jim in Knoxvegas, Tennessee

57cm Rivendell A. Homer Hilsen for Sale

Size: 57cm: ST 57cm ctt, TT 57cm ctc (horizontal); 80mm drop

For sale as a frame with Shimano Ultegra cartridge headset and Paul Racer
centerpull brakes for $1250 plus shipping.

Frame has some small flaws seen in pictures - a 1/8 inch chip on the seat
tube, 3/5 inch long collection of small chips on top tube; scuff on right
side of head tube lug.

Built up as full bike with the above plus: Sugino Cospea Crank with 48/34
or 46/36/24 rings; Shimano Ultegra Octalink BB (double and triple
included); Shimano XT mid cage rear derailleur; silver Shimano XT front
derailleur (vintage); Silver (brand) downtube shifters; Cane Creek levers;
Nitto Technomic Deluxe stem (8cm); Nitto model 177 Noodle bars (44cm);
Salsa seatpost; 36-spoke Shimano 105 hubs (spaced to 135) laced to Mavic
Open Sport rims; Schwalbe Marathon Supreme 700x42 tires; Rivendell Candy
Bar Bag. $2000 plus shipping.

Pictures at this site:
57cm-hilsen-pictures.html<http://directionsconsultation.blogspot.com/2014/02/57cm-hilsen-pictures.html>