Mike at Black Mountain Cycles did me the great kindness of removing the
Paul posts from a brakeset that he had in stock and selling them to me.  So
the build can be complete tonight.  In the same box is a pair of black wall
Rock and Roads (700x43).  Holy crap these are great looking tires.  As long
as I have fewer pairs of tires than my wife has pairs of shoes then I'm not
a tire-hoarder, right?

Should the second maiden-voyage be a road ride on Soma C-Lines or a trail
run on Rock and Roads?  Man, it's a coinflip.  I think the recent rain will
keep me on the road for a few days.  East bay mud is greasy.