Hello all, I have a problem with Raleigh Internationals, I was told by my
roommate for life that I own too many and the one I just bought put me over
the N+1 threshold of reasonableness. That being said I have FS a 74 Raleigh
International I just got off the bay. I paid 350 shipped but will eat the
shipping to make my wife happy and move this fast. Looking for $300 or best
offer,shipped to the lower 48. Here is the original ebay listing for a full
description.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Raleigh-International-Road-Frame-Frameset-1973-Campagnolo-Reynolds-531-/161218177686?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25895a2a96

Also have a Phil Wood front wheel, bought off list member Marc "26" Front.
Phil hub, silver. Sun Cr18 32 spoke silver rim, SS Spokes, great condition,
about 1000 miles" for my MB2 but since I found a wider rim that works
better for me and I don't want to tear this apart. $90 shipped. any
questions email me. I take paypal. thanks.

Peter