Really like the tires. They definitely roll fast--on the 300K last weekend, I
was keeping up with or passing other riders with narrow-er 700C wheels on the
downhills, despite running my tires at a tad over 50PSI.

Only one flat so far, with almost 1,000 miles on the bike.

My only complaint so far is that I wish I didn't have to buy $60 tires to make
the 650B wheels work as well as they do. The less expensive Col de la Vies that
I started with don't ride nearly as well.

I'm looking forward to road test results on the new Compass tires. PBP is less
than a year and a half away, and it's time to start nailing down my equipment
choices!

--Eric N