Felipe,

You can run your r files, |or any ASCII file with another extension,| with the function |RInterface.RunRFile(filename). RExcel will execute commands stored in while it can read it as an ASCII file (I use .txt extensions).

Regards

--
Julien Vanwinsberghe
Clinbay (Statistical Solution to Drug Development)

Felipe Carrillo a écrit :
Erich:
Thanks,I got everything working fine,one more question
though, RExcel only runs R files? What about r files?
I use Tinn-R as my R editor and all the files are
saved with an r extension. Can I still run those
files?
Thanks in advance

--- Erich Neuwirth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Please install R-2.5.1 and the newer version of the
(D)COM server from

http://rcom.univie.ac.at/download/current/RSrv250_pl1.exe
If the problems persist, write us again.

Felipe Carrillo wrote:
Hi all: I am new to RCOM and facing some problems
on
the installation. I got the message below when
trying
to send my worksheet to R.

OLE error -2147221493
Method 'EvaluateNoReturn' of object
'IStatConnector'
failed
-2147221493 evaluation stopped because of an error

I am wondering if this is caused by broken