FYI

I have found the error below reported were simply due to having set "Break on
All Errors" in Microsoft Visual Basic Tools->Options->General .

This should be set to Bread on Unhandeled Errors instead.

             Erich Neuwirth
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ivie.ac.at>                                                   To
             Sent by:                   "R (D)COM and RExcel server related
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         issues"
             lman.csd.univie.ac         <rcom-l@mailman.csd.univie.ac.at>
             .at                                                           cc

                                                                      Subject
             31/08/2007 10:20           Re: [Rcom-l] RExcel.xla

             Please respond to
              "R \(D\)COM and
               RExcel server
              related issues"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              d.univie.ac.at>

http://learnserver.csd.univie.ac.at/rcomwiki/doku.php?id=general_problems_and_solutions

Giorgio Bocchi wrote:
> sorry but I cannot find anything in Wiki related to this problem
>
> can someone please give me more specific directions to fix this issue
>
> many thanks
>
> Giorgio
>

>              Erich Neuwirth

>              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>              ivie.ac.at>
>              Sent by:                   "R (D)COM and RExcel server related

>              [EMAIL PROTECTED]         issues"

>              lman.csd.univie.ac         <rcom-l@mailman.csd.univie.ac.at>

>              .at
cc