Dear all:
My question relates to the initiate R from Perl script. Here is the code
I used to use:

use strict;
use Win32::OLE;
my $R = Win32::OLE -> new('StatConnectorSrv.StatConnector');
$R -> Init('R');

When I ran Perl, I got error message: Can't call method "Init" on an
undefined value at "$R -> Init('R')"

This error only appears after I reinstall the new version of R. After I
have this problem, I also reinstall the latest version of R(D)COM, still
nothing change. I ran the same code before, it worked perfectly. It
seems to me that the error is because Perl can't locate the R file and
initiate it. Could someone give me some helps to deal with this problem?

Thanks a lots for the help
Best regards,

YH