Hi RExcel users,

I am exploring the package tkrplot. This allows you to build interactive plots
using tctlk.

>From Excel I am running the following source using "Rinterface.RunRFile":

library(tcltk)
library(tkrplot)
tt <- tktoplevel()
bb<-1
img <-tkrplot(tt, function() plot(1:20,(1:20)^bb))
f<-function(...) {
    b <- as.numeric(tclvalue("bb"))
    if (b != bb) {
        bb <<- b
        tkrreplot(img)
    }
}
s <- tkscale(tt, command=f, from=0.05, to=2.00, variable="bb",
             showvalue=FALSE, resolution=0.05, orient="horiz")
tkpack(img,s)

My example works fine when I am using a foreground server config in RExcel.
However, as soon as I switch to a background server config I get an error
message (using the Debug R option in RExcel) saying

Error in library(tkrplot) : .First.lib failed for 'tkrplot'

i.e. that loading of the library(tkrplot) has failed.

Any ideas why this should happen or how to fix it?

I am using R version 2.6.1
R(D)Com server is: RSrv250_pl1.exe

Regards

Wayne