-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Erich
Neuwirth
Sent: 30 May 2008 08:46
To: R (D)COM and RExcel server related issues
Subject: Re: [Rcom-l] RAndFriendsSetup2070V20-5 issues

Dear friends, and especially Wayne
I just put up
http://rcom.univie.ac.at/download/devel/RExcelInstaller_2.0-33.zip
It should solve the problem Wayne descriped.
Please download and install from local zip file.
Then start R and do
library(RExcelInstaller)
RExcelInstall()

This will install the corrected version.
Please give me feedback if things now work.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks Erich, This is very much appreciated.
Looking forward to meeting you at UseR-2008.

Wayne