Hi,

Qiao Hui-jie schrieb:
I know the meaning of "error 2042 "&" -2146826246" is "NA".

What  confused me is if i execute the command " x<-c(TRUE,FALSE,NA)", the
first returned value is "FALSE" but not "TRUE" in both VB6.0 and C#3.5

this is the test code

Set r = CreateObject("StatConnectorSrv.StatConnector")
  r.init "R"
  r.Evaluate("x<-c(TRUE,FALSE,NA)")

if i track  r.Evaluate("x<-c(TRUE,FALSE,NA)") in "Watches " windows, i will
see the error returned values(in the hyperlink below)

http://www.ioz.ac.cn/temp/error.jpg

the bug should now be fixed. It applies to both integer and logical vectors containing NA values.

Please update rscproxy and rcom from CRAN.

A fix for (D)COM-Server will be available soon.

Thomas