Ming-Chung Li schrieb:
At 12:38 PM 10/16/2008, you wrote:
Ming-Chung Li schrieb:
Dear Thomas,
After installing the R 2.8.0 beta, the '(D)COM Server\samples\Simple.exe' for statconnector test failed. It gives me an error message
Method '~' of object '~' failed.
The statconnector test works on R 2.7.x. I am using the RCOM server Rsrv250.exe downloaded from the CRAN. The R 2.8.0 beta (2008-10-11 r46685 snapshot of R) is also downloaded from the CRAN. I tried to post my question to the mailing list on Oct 2, but for some reason it does not show up on the archive and I did not see my email bounced back. I appreciate if you can give me any help.

R/Scilab (D)COM Server 2.50 will not work with R 2.8.0. Unfortunately rproxy.dll has already been removed from the R distribution.

R/Scilab (D)COM Server 3.0 will work with R 2.8.0 and rscproxy. This version will be released soon.

Thomas