Felipe,

please leave the reply address unchanged, so replies will go to the list

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [Rcom-l] Background server doesn't work
Datum: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:19:20 +0100
Von: Thomas Baier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Referenzen: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Felipe,

Felipe Carrillo schrieb:
I am trying to run it from an excel macro. R runs fine and executes the script on foreground but if
I switch to background then R isn't available. I get the message error saying "There seems to
be no R process connected to Excel". I didn't have any problems to run R on foreground with
the old version of "RSrv250_pl1.exe" but this old version doesn't seem to work with R 2.8.

Please post the output of DbgView.

Thomas