Hi,

I think I have the same problem. When I Open Excel I receive the following
message:

"Object library invalid or contains references to object definitions that
could not be found"

If I have a look at the Tools>Reference Menu than the reference
RExcelLib.xla cannot be found in the reference list. I also have listed the
following reference which is not checked "UNSAVED: VbaProject".

The RExcel button is not visible, but all code for  the project
"RExcelVBAlib" is available.

I think the problem is situated with the reference "Microsoft Forms 2.0
Object Library" which is checked and cannot be removed. This dll "FM20.dll"
is not really necessary in my opinion, except when it has something to do
with the clipboard.

The strange thing is that Rexcel doesn't work when I'm on the network, but
it does when I work locally. And it does work if I log-on on another
computer.

Help please! Because we're in serious trouble.
Thx Bert