On 6 February 2014 at 10:49, Dan Tenenbaum wrote:
| The build system was pulling down a binary version of RcppClassic but it
needs to be built from source.

*Every* package built against Rcpp needs to be rebuilt this time.

*Every* one.  See the release notes.

On 6 February 2014 at 11:28, Dan Tenenbaum wrote:
| Probably RcppCLassic needs a version bump? It was last updated 1/26, before
the Rcpp update.

That *was* a pre-release built, but I didn't add (didn't need?)
importFrom(Rcpp, evalCpp). If it needs a fix we'll make a release, but it has
not yet been determined that it needs fix.

But *every* reverse dependency of Rcpp does not a rebuild this time.
We're sorry for the inconvenience but we were also very clear and upfront
about it.

Dirk

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel | e...@debian.org | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com