Hello,
There is an example showing the usage of Environment and Function in the
Rcpp Quick Reference Guide that is distributed with the package.
For your problem, it's something as follows:

NumericVector test()
{
    Environment pkg("package:mnormt");
    Function pmnorm = pkg["pmnorm"];
    NumericVector x = NumericVector::create(1, 0, 1);
    NumericVector mean = NumericVector::create(0, 0, 0);
    NumericMatrix cov(3, 3);
    cov(0, 0) = cov(1, 1) = cov(2, 2) = 1;
    return pmnorm(x, mean, cov);
}

Best,
Yixuan

>  Hi,
>

>  I am trying to use the function "pmnorm" from R package "mnormt" in a
> .cpp file.
>
> I was wondering if anyone could help me with the following code so that I
> can use "pmnorm" somewhere in my sample function "epsilonij".
>

>  #include <RcppArmadillo.h>
> // [[Rcpp::depends(RcppArmadillo)]]
> using namespace arma;
>
> // [[Rcpp::export]]
>
> double epsilonij (double nu_i_lj, Rcpp::NumericVector w, ){
> }
>

>  Thanks.
>

>  Li

Yixuan Qiu <yixuan....@cos.name>