Thanks for your advice, everyone, I'll look into pybind11.

Best

Simon

Le 27/04/2018 à 20:05, Kevin Thornton a écrit :
Hi all,

pybind11 is the best choice here.  It goes quite a bit beyond what Boost Python did, including nice support for Numpy arrays, the buffer protocol more generally, and an Eigen interface.  I've used it quite a bit.

But the real issue will be separating out the guts of your code from the Rcpp/pybind11-specific stuff, as others have mentioned.

--Kevin