Hi everyone, the electical dept is not a strong point of mine so I
would like to ask the following, I have two 12v 17ah batteries wired
for 24v , when I go to charge it I unhook the wires so that it is two
12v batteries again because I only have a 12v charger. When I do this
and I test the before charge voltage, both batteries give me different
readings, a difference of 1 to 2v , should they not discharge evenly?
Also, what voltage should a 24v battery drop to before needing a
recharge? I know this last question is highly variable and a lot of
factors would come into play, but what have those of you who run 24v
getting down too when the battries need charging on average? Any info
would help.
Thanks, Greg