Well, I think it was easier to understand in Chinese!  I now
understand why assembly directions are so enigmatic.

My favorite sentence:
The vision is too small for more act wildly in the wild, tens of
millions of city driving carefully, as too wide-body (2134MM) it is
easy to Friends of the temporary road out of the vehicle.

Pure Poetry...