  From: Michael Clark
  To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2008 11:02 AM
  Subject: [TANKS] Re: Resurrecting my Lost Plans

  I've been thinking about David: http://www.david-laserscanner.com/

  It can create decent enough 3D models, but I don't have a CAD program so
things sort of fall down at that point.

  On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Mike Måne <mike082...@gmail.com> wrote:

    >"...I have a 3D scanner here to get the model into my CAD package..."

    Unfortunately I don't have any sort of computer program like that, but I
enjoy using the Ye Olde Tyme drafting technique. I hope your plans work for you
Joules.

    >"I'm using these plans: http://www.gizmology.net/tanks.htm";

    Those plans may be useful, but again that is the 105mm Sherman and it has
the wrong turret. I have the same plans in the box with the 1/72 Sherman.

    Thanks for the sugggestions. I just came across a 1/35 (maybe 1/48...) M4A3
at Hobbiddy Lobbiddy yesterday I may purchase.