I have no idea what they are in terms of specification.

I believe they are about the same as T055/T027, possibly slightly more
powerful.  All I can say, at the moment is: they're NOISY!

I've got an idea for tracks, and will be trying to get that sorted out.
  Mine are going to be precision engineered to engage perfectly.  At
least that's the plan.  I can bet they won't though!

As for the CO2 bottle, I'm no longer worried about space constraints,
cos I can comfortably fit a 0.8l HPA bottle in there.  I'm just waiting
to find somewhere with a bargain price.....

In other news, the Challenger is now Battleswitch upgraded, so be warned!

Chris