Hello everyone,

I've been browsing the RCTC site for some time now, and you guys have
done some awesome work.  I've been inspired, and have decided to build
a 1/6 scale Abrams, for which the lower hull is almost complete.  For
motors I have two of the 350W electric scooter motors.

I'm currently located in Rochester, MN.  I've noticed that there are a
few other members in Minnesota as well, but I couldn't find a specific
team for us mid-westerners...

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you guys in the coming
weeks/months!

-Don Shankin