From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rctankcom...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
callum.king.underw...@googlemail.com
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 1:44 PM
To: R/C Tank Combat
Subject: [TANKS] Re: smallest tank

Or go the other way completely and find some drwings of the P1000
"ratte" (correct me if im wrong). Wouldn't be allowed in the rules
(only ever 1 or 2 planned and was never built) and its a good thing
too, it would of probably 36 metres long making it approximately 6
metres long at 1/6 scale.

> I would recommend making a regular sized
> tank (whatever THAT is!) with a nice big turret.

The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended
for the addressee(s) only. Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain
or otherwise use this message. If
received in error, please immediately inform the sender and then delete this
message without disclosing its contents
to anyone.