Heres another site on batteries, I kinda like the ready made batteries
looking like SLAs, very suitable for tanks. The 12AH batteries might be an
option to build with. Could start with 2 maybe, at that size you could use
the batteries for other applications increasing their return value.

On another section on this site they sell the individual cells and
controllers to build you own shapes.
That would also be a big advantage if you could build it around the shape of
your hull etc. its still the same sort of price as the ready made I guess.
Wonder when the aussie dollar will pick up again.
George