You've got it all wrong, Chris! I have no intention of starting a new
vehicle or artillery piece
just yet. I was called out last sunday to repair a 30 pair cable that
had been severed when an articulated petrol tanker crashed off the M5
in worcestershire ( see here;
http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/latest-west-midlands-news/Motorway-shut-after-tanker-crash.4841945.jp
). I just found where the door mirror had been ripped off the truck,
noticed that there was an electric mechanism inside it and took it
with me when I left. Why? Because it was free and it might, one day,
be useful . . .