For some reason I am having troubles viewing the video footage. But
glad to hear the progress is coming along nicely. Maybe one day we'll
be lucky enough to meet up if I ever get posted close to you. You east
coast or west?
If you can. Add me to MSN I have a couple of questions about your
Tiger I that might definitely help me with my Tiger II build.