From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcom...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Thomas Lum
Sent: Monday, 26 January 2009 10:37
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Re: about time I got off my butt and started working on my
tanks again

What kind of mounts are you going to use for the motors?  They look pretty
big and pre-geared.  Any specs?

Tom

On Jan 25, 2009, at 4:39 AM, Pete Curran wrote:

Yes it has been a couple of years since I last did some work on my tanks, so
I pulled out the S tank, welder and some steel and got back to work.

I have changed my plans (2 years will do that) and will build a steel frame
inside the tank to mount the suspension and motors too.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/McRunBeck/tanks/

Pete (under construction) Curran