Frank Pittelli wrote:
> Tank Expo 2009 will be held on Saturday, January 31 from 10am to 4pm at
> the Tri-Pact Convention Center in beautiful Annapolis, Maryland.  You
> don't need a tank to attend, the event is open to anyone who wants to
> talk or learn about any of the technologies used in the hobby, such as
> R/C electronics, molding, welding, paintball markers, motor control,
> suspension systems, etc.  In past years, we've enjoyed the participation
> of warship, sailboat, scale and Star Wars hobbyists.

Just a reminder that Tank Expo 2009 is this Saturday and will be open to
whole world via the Internet.  If everything goes well, online
participants will be able to view video via a standard browser,
participate in a VOIP conference call via Skype and/or participate in a
group chat via Skype.

If you want to participate online, you'll need to install the free Skype
client prior to the expo, add "Tank Expo 2009" to your Contacts list and
request to be added to the Tank Expo 2009 Contacts list.  Then, when you
want to join either the conference call or chat session (or both) on
Saturday, simply send a chat message to "Tank Expo 2009" and I'll add
you to whichever one you request.   I'll also send you the video URL at
that time.

I'm not sure what the participant limits are for the conference call or
group chat, so the early bird gets the worm.  The Expo will officially
begin at 10am EST with the Donut Box Opening Ceremony (a spectacular
event that you simply don't want to miss).  Online coverage will
probably start at 9:30am EST with pre-event comments and predictions by
our round-table of experts.

See you at the Expo.

        Frank "No Tickets Required" Pittelli