Hi Jon

Good to hear from you. There are a few of us in the UK- I'm in Surrey
and own T055, which works, and T057, which doesn't. I expect the
others will sign in shortly.

Are you any good at building things (I'm not)? Aer you going to go for
wood or metal? What motors do you plan to use?

Phil "incurably nosy" Palmer