Callum , I quite like the look of this vehicle ,I calculate the sizes
at:-
Length 573mm and Wide 338mm, I estimate the wheels at about
100-125mm ,very easy to get hold of.
I have been sat here thinking `how I would power such a  vehicle ?` I
have thought of two possible methods both requiring skid steering.

1/ You could buy 2 kiddie car motors like the ones that power T027 and
T055 (Chris M will know the best places to find them) and join the
wheels on each side with a lightweight drive chain.

Or

2/ Purchase 6 identical individual small geared motors and have each
one powering its own wheel , this can even be done with suspension
using a universal joint  if required ( but not recommended ).
http://www.technobots.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_918D_Spur_Geared_Motor_229.html
I have calculated that a 30:1 gear motor ( part no 1450-042 ) running
at 12v with a 125mm wheel will give a vehicle speed of around  1.8 M
per second.  Fast enough .

If you are wanting to build a simple SV to get into the hobby , have
you considered building a mule ?
http://www.rctankcombat.com/support-vehicles/SV010/

Please note :- You have no reason concerning this hobby for the
finished product to be able to float.

Neil R
-