Well, on the topic of stupid injuries, let's add some 240V Mains Electricity
into the mix.
1. When I was about 5ish, I was sat under the desk, and sucked on an IEC.
Not a good idea, when you have zero RCD protection.
2. I hate. No, Sorry, HATE, 4-Way extentions.. Unplugging without a slight
shock troubles me. Managed to trip the new RCD Protected board with that
trick.
3. How did I hurt myself on the drill. On the Bit? No. On the Plug? No. By
forgetting to pull the chuck key out and it hitting me on the leg when I
began to drill. Oops.

James "Ouch!" Murdey