Looks like a goofy Marder III, but it has lots of advantages, Neil.  I had
thought the kiddie car motors are very slow but it seems that # 68 has the
right speed..  The videos tell the story. Good you open new horizons. Don't
know about torque on a very steep slope, but you save tons of battery weight
with these minus 12 Volts. Will you please tell us the weight of the #68 , at
some point?

And.....Rubber bands for suspensionss?????  And I had searched like an idiot
all shops for teh right springs???
Take care!  سا لام !

Chrys