>From the Director of Cost Management
M.A.G. Industries

Based on the following figures, firing 500 rounds per 1 hour of
battle, using one 12oz Co2 bottle,
it costs approximately 2 cents US ,per round fired. Your price may
vary, cost based on purchase of 2000 rounds @$60 and 2 Co2 fills at
$2.50 each. Maintaining serious amounts of fire to harass the enemy,
PRICELESS.

Mr. C. Non