I myself have burnt out a door actuator or two and one Idea I had was to fit a
4 amp use after the battle switch and before the actuator, see pic
http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd267/neroc1/?action=view&current=fusefrombattlesw.jpg

This is ok but I have had an idea recently that now also makes the battle
switch redundant .
My Idea is so simple I cant believe I or anyone else hasn’t come up with it
before . I have a toggle switch on my TX so I thought what if I triggered a
micro switch at mid point of the servo arm swing. See pic
http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd267/neroc1/?action=view&current=newswitch.jpg

This set up triggers the actuator for a very short while as the arm passes
through the central part of its swing , the connection time can be fine tuned
by sanding the servo arm a little shorter. This is the set up for To68 and has
worked well in tests , I will put a fuse in the system just in case since a
door actuator is 8 pounds and a 4 amp fuse is 8 pence.

I will be very disappointed if your challenger misses even one battle .

Neil ` you can do it with a Neil switch ` R