On 27/5/09 1:07 PM, "Doug Conn" <dwconn...@comcast.net> wrote:

I could really use
> some details on the front hull and front fender area. I'm not sure how I'll
> make that area where the fenders descend and join the top front hull.
>
> - Doug

Hey Doug, had an idea for you for the mudguards. Had the same issue when I
was building the guards for the bulldog. I ended up using the metal case
from a large motor.

In your case it needs to be bigger so you could look at things shaped like
pots and pans and cut 4 guards from each.

Anything shaped like a wide motor case or pots etc give you a curved shape
with a corner so suits making guards with, don't forget you cut the basic
shape then you can bend it a bit if it needs it.
Its one way to do it.

George