From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcom...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Måne
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 10:52 AM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Re: Canon design, gas pressure and the likes

I don't know if I can help very much, but what I do know is that the time the
valve is open does not effect velocity. If the valve is open for a tenth of a
second or a whole second, it will not effect the paintball's speed as long as
the pressure is the same. And about the compressor, if you were to use that,
will the pump have to constantly run? If not, as the gun is fired, the pressure
would reduce and the compressor would have to fill up so that the reservoir
provides enough pressure. Will this be computerized or metered somehow?

-Mike M