Distance pure and simple, but if it were a 2 day event I would consider
coming now that I have a viable asset to battle with.  And I still have
friends out there in the Balto/Wash/northern VA area I could visit on the
trip.  Even driving to a battle in MN would be a haul due to where I live.

Derek
T065