Annapolis, MD:

In a surprise move, Tri-Pact Global Industries, LLC filed a massive
lawsuit this morning in U.S. Federal Court against Tyng Industries,
Inc. seeking total damages of $500 Billion (US) for alleged patent
violations, failure to meet contractual obligations and gross
negligence.  If successful, Tri-Pact would not only force Tyng
Industries into receivership, but would also transfer a large portion
of the Federal Bail-out received by Tyng Industries recently to the
well-stocked Tri-Pact offshore bank accounts.  At the heart of the
titanic legal struggle is the recent failure of a critical technology
component designed by Tyng Industries many years ago.

"It's really quite a simple matter for the courts to decide", stated
Dr. Frank Pittelli, Tri-Pact CEO, "we licensed track technology from
Tyng Industries years ago in exchange for various patent rights, a
number of mutual development contracts and, most importantly some very
lucrative marketing opportunities".  He continued by saying that, "we
upheld our end of the contract, but Tyng has failed miserably
upholding his side of the deal ... we just want our money back."

Based on our initial reading of the legal papers, the problem started
yesterday during a routine appearance of the venerable Tiger-1 (T001)
on the battlefield.  According to court documents, about 20 minutes
into the battle, the Tiger suffered a catastrophic track failure which
left it unable to participate for the remainder of the day.    Tri-
Pact field experts were quickly brought onto the scene and determined
that the failure was the direct result of the track design, as
originally provided by Tyng Industries.  Despite over 5 years of
battlefield abuse which clearly degraded the track components, Tri-
Pact experts believe that Tyng's design should have anticipated all
those problems.  As one anonymous legal expert stated, "After all, if
McDonald's has to pay not-so-intelligent customers from spilling hot
coffee on themselves, we shouldn't Tyng have to pay for anything that
goes wrong with any TTS, regardless of customer mistakes."

Dr. Von Hupple, Tri-Pact Director of R&D, stated that "Based on our in-
depth analysis, the so-called 'Tyng Track System (TTS)' design was a
ticking time-bomb.  Any vehicle that battles more than 40 times with
that design will suffer the same fate."  He continued to state that
"Tiger-1 is one of the best maintained tanks in the hobby, having been
rebuilt numerous times to stay current with technology.
Unfortunately, we didn't know that the Tyng design would fail after
just 40 battles, given that Steve Tyng himself assured us it would
'last forever'".

If just a mechanical failure were at issue, the lawsuit would not be
anywhere near the $500 Billion mark, but Tri-Pact alleges that Tyng
actually knew about the design flaw and actively worked to conceal the
problem, while raking in hundreds of millions of dollars from their
joint partnerships with Tri-Pact.  "It's no coincidence that Tyng sold
T005 (the original TTS vehicle) well before it had battled 40 times
and that rumors of the Cromwell being sold after only 20 battles are
rampant", stated Dr. Von Hupple.  "According to our analysis, Tyng has
always known that the TTS design simply can't go beyond 40 battles."

Dr. Pittelli stated that "We expect Tyng will say that it's our fault
and we should have used glue to solve all our problems, but perhaps
he's been sniffing too much glue himself instead of producing proper,
reliable designs."  He continued to say that, "As a national treasure,
we expect sub-contractors who assist with the maintenance of Tiger-1
to have the same pride of workmanship as we do."

Given that the case is expected to take years to work through the
courts, Tri-Pact has already started working on a more permanent
technical solution.  "We have many years of battle experience and data
for all known track systems, and we're confident we can improve upon
the flawed TTS design and develop a far superior "Tri-Pact Track
System" TPTS for use on the Tiger-1 and for export around the world",
stated John Pittelli, Director of Global Arms Sales.  "Our recent
successful sale of arms to the Vegas Alliance shows that Tri-Pact is
still the world-leader in arms development and sales for the R/C Tank
Combat market.  Bringing peace to the world through superior
firepower."

Steve Tyng, Founder and CEO of Tyng Industries, was unavailable to
comment on this article by press time, although we expect to hear from
him shortly.