From: "JOHN PITTELLI" <jpl...@yahoo.com>
To: "tank club" <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:41 AM
Subject: [TANKS] Brummbar video

Here is a short video of the Brummbar maiden voyage along with some pics.
Pic one is the official transfer of title from Tri-Pact Foundry to the
Alliance. We have Alpha Wolf, head of Tri-Pact Foundry ,shaking hands with
Desert One, head of the Las  Vegas Alliance.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2823uGo470

database 4156 (20090615) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4156 (20090615) __________