That was my next guess.  The Duster is really easy to drive.  I wish I had
video of me driving
the one at Ft. Snelling or the Bulldog.  The Duster and Bulldog are built on
the same chassis.
The main difference between the two is that the Duster has a manual pump to
prime the fuel
system while the Bulldog has an electric primer.  My daughter got to ride in
the Duster turret
when I drove it in the Expo two years ago.  One of these days I will get the
video of me driving
the M114 during this year's Expo up on YouTube.

Derek
T065