All xbox 360 controllers use either usb or completely wireless and
older xbox is hard to come by or it is in Uk at least. REally ps2
would be easier apart from quality of the microsoft controllers i find
is much higher than sony and copies of ps2 controllers. My old sony
ones twisted abit and one broke completely when dropped a few feet by
accident. My xbox ones are still intact with only problem being an oil
stain on one and theyve recieved a real battering