Derek,
The tank has the following.  I will start with the turret:
Spyder marker, mounted and hooked to a auto door lock for the trigger.
Barrel.
Elevate for the marker.
Rotate via a motor and friction wheel and a Lazy Susan.
Magazine
Turret cover
The hull is constructed of Birch 5 ply aircraft plywood, aluminum L
brackets.  Axles are grade eight 3/8" bolts.  We use these at work to lift 2500
lb
engines.
Two EV Warrior motors, mounted to the transmission which is chain and gears
like most other tanks.
The wiring has not been started.  There are wire pigtails from the rotate
and elevate motors.  That would have to be completed by the new owner.
Thanks for the interest.
Bob