Hooah!

Where did you get the rotate assembly?

Looks like that ΒΌ" bends fairly easily, or do I spy some burn marks?????

Ben

From: Derek Engelhaupt [mailto:tan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 7:28 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] CAD, who needs it? (WARNING KV-2 content)

Well, since I told Frank I was too busy to finish getting my designation for
the M113 in order
I thought I would share what I was doing this weekend.  My Type 1 PVC sheets in
1/4" and 1/2"
arrived on Friday so I sat down Friday night for about two hours and drafted
some plans on my
office type desk in my garage for the KV-2.  I basically used my T-Square to
turn my desk into a
drafting table (no computer needed or fancy software... :) ).  Saturday about
mid-day I started
building and 48 hours later I wanted to share the results.  It is made from PVC
sheet so the gray
color is not paint.  It's just mocked up at this point, none of the pieces are
glued together, but I
would say it's a pretty damn good start to a nice build if I do say so myself.
I still have to order
some parts like sprockets, motors, and attachment chain (still have any laying
around Will?).
While I'm waiting for the extra part needed for the build, I was going to work
on the turret.
Anyway, enjoy!  The pics were to big to attach....

Derek
T065 (and soon a KV-2)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/nitzerebbhead/KV-2/kv-2a.jpg
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/nitzerebbhead/KV-2/kv-2b.jpg