My opinion. None. I dont own any real RC but ive always been told try
to keep with stuff you can get from your nearest hobby store as it
makes replacing parts easier. But then ive also heard that smaller
cars generally dont fail as much. rctech.net always has answers
including to the obscure questions aswell. Bound to find what you need
and community opinions on all the cars named above there.