Everything is flippin' made in China these days.  My wife just bought some
Ugg Australia boots
and I was looking for the tag in them.  She said, "for that price they damn
well better not be made
in China" and sure enough...."Made in China".  I said they were probably
made in the same factory
that makes the look-alikes at Target.

No offense, but lead in my chain isn't an issue.  I'm not eating it.  If
lead was an issue just by handling
it I would be in big trouble with all the pistol shooting I do.

Derek
T065