Derek:

I have 16 road wheels, each with an initial force of 10 pounds.
That should support 160 pounds tank weight.
I hope it doesnt get over that!!??
There are extra holes in the lever arms so I can double up on the
springs, if needed.

Cut the hull bottom yesterday.
Check out the pictures, the suspension bars temporarly clamped to the
hull bottom.

I'll have the rolling chassis in about 3 weeks or so.

What is a good ground clearance????
Scale is 2.7 inches ground clearance. The width of the hull is 12
inches, measured from inside of track to inside of track. Overall
width is 20.5 inches. Overall length is 42 inches.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z65/mm123521/HPIM0737.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z65/mm123521/HPIM0735.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z65/mm123521/HPIM0734.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z65/mm123521/HPIM0737.jpg